Consumer Data Policy
Clyde’s Restaurant Group has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to our visitor’s privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
• Information collected is never sold, rented, loaned, or the like to any third party for any reason.
• Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart.
• Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services.
• We collect visitor’s contact information including e-mail addresses and financial information (like their credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders to customers. The customer’s contact information is used for communicating with our customers on order related issues.
• Financial information that is collected is used to bill the purchaser for products or services.
• All information submitted is considered confidential in nature and will not be disclosed to anyone except under a subpoena in a court of law.
Security Method of Transmission
We use state-of-the-art technology to encrypt your financial information before it is sent. This sophisticated system scrambles your financial date as it travels from your computer to our website; making is useless to anyone but Clyde’s Restaurant Group.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Unopened products may be returned for credit on the card used for purchase.