Clyde's Team Member Emergency Assistance FundDonate
The Clyde's Team Member Emergency Assistance Fund was created to help employees cope with unexpected hardships that place undue financial stress on them and their families.
Here are a few steps we have taken to care for our Clyde's family since March 2020:
- Paid PTO and/or Sick & Safe Leave for all of our employees
- Employee Assistance Program – provided health, wellbeing, and legal counsel
- Provided free employee meals at locations while we were closed or operating with limited hours.
- Expanded employee food discount
- Started a nonprofit employee assistance fund with trusted steward, Greater Washington Community Foundation. This was initially created to provide financial aid to CRG employees whose income was being adversely affected by the coronavirus outbreak. It is now for available for employees with unexpected hardships.
- Seeded the fund with a percentage of sales from our carryout business and added to the fund with proceeds from two auctions featuring artwork from recently closed restaurants and our storage warehouse.
Our family of employees is what makes our restaurants so special. If you want to join us in supporting them, you can do so by donating to our Clyde's Team Member Emergency Assistance Fund.